Infernal Empire Leadership is defined as those individuals that have volunteered their time to help maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere in the community. The leadership structure is as follows:
Founders: Handle the behind the scenes functionality and paying of the bills of the guild. This includes the forums, TeamSpeak server, and administrative chapter accounts.
Chapter Leaders: Responsible for the structured operation of their respective game chapter. Assist Chapter Officers to ensure the guild rules are maintained through out their game area to include TeamSpeak, forums, and in game guild chat.
Chapter Officers: Provide assistance to guild members for invites, issue resolution and the maintaining of the guild rules as it applies to their respective chapter.
Moderators: Maintain the Code of Conduct as it pertains to posts on the forums. These individuals will make decisions on any content that has been posted on the website and forums.
What we do as individuals reflect on the guild -- we should strive at all times to represent the guild in the best way possible at all times. Be respectful, helpful, courteous and honorable.
We may not be the most l337 clan in online games, but by far we are one of the most respected by our peers.
We all are friends and family -- gathered together under a common call.
Every member matters -- their opinions their worries and there goals... We may not all agree but we will work and strive to help where we can.
We ask that we respect each other -- treat each other fairly and above all else have fun -- Remember that everyone has different goals in the game. Be it PVP or PVE.
If a member can help they will but remember they have goals as well and don't try to monopolize there time.
1. All members of Infernal Empire are required to uphold the diginity and respect of the clans name. Therefore, we do not allow:
- Kill Stealing (KS)
- Loot Whoring
- Begging (in public channels or guild channels)
- Public Rants
- Being Disrespectful
- l337 sp3@k or "elite attitudes"
2. Respect the decisions made by Guild Leadership. The leadership will do their best to be impartial in protecting and upholding the original concept of the Guild, keeping fun at the forefront, and enforcing these rules established to protect and uphold the integrity of the community. If you have a problem, please follow the Chain of Command and keep disputes private. Public questions are fine. Publicly calling out guild members or leadership for any reason is a Code of Conduct violation. Remember attack the point, not the person.
3. While participating on the Infernal Empire Forums and Voice Server, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. You may not harass (sexually or otherwise), defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members. Displaying disrespect toward any guild member will not be tolerated, and is grounds for immediate expulsion from the guild.
4. Respect is first and foremost. Respect all others at all times, whether or not you think they deserve it. Remember that we come from all walks of life and do not necessarily have the same ideologies or opinions. Keep your arguments civil, and never personally attack anyone. You are a reflection of your guild anywhere you go. Do not get into flame wars on any forum. Repeated derogatory statements or abusive treatment of others is grounds for expulsion from the guild. Please report offensive content to the proper guild leaders so that it may be dealt with.
5. You may not use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, overly abusive, defamatory, unnecessarily obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language. This is to include, user names, signatures and or any links in your posts or profile.
Yes we are all adults that can handle language, but just as in the real world there is a time, a place and a purpose for it. Using obscene language for humor is much different then attacking someone with it.
6. You may not discuss, nor post or link to, material about controversial topics such as (but not limited to) politics, religion, racism, sexism, or sexual orientation. We are a gaming guild and we wish to keep things light-hearted and fun. Even simple, off-hand comments can cause offense or discomfort, so please be careful, and think about what you are saying.
7. English is the primary language of Infernal Empire. This is not to say that other languages are inferior but that the overwhelming majority of our members speak English. All communications in public areas such as vent, in game chat, and on the forums should be in English so that the public understands what is going on. It is frustrating to see discussions in any form of communication that others can't participate in due to lack of understanding and has a potential to cause drama.
8. You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or post any content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense. This includes hacks, emulators, and/or services that violate copyrighted material. Use your common sense here.
9. Dual Guilding Policies will be maintained at chapter level with the exception of Infernal Empire leadership. No Infernal Empire leader/officer may be dual guilded in a game they are a staff member for. Please check with your individual Chapter's Policies on dual guilding. Recruiting for another guild from within Infernal Empire's ranks is strictly prohibited. Any account found to have actively recruited for another guild will be banned immediately. We don't dual guild recruit and certainly do not expect others to do it to us.
Given our stance on "no required raiding" and a type knit-family aptmosphere -- We want every single person in the clan to want to be a Infernal Empire member. Not just have the <Infernal Empire> tag next to their name, but carry it with pride and respect. We will not think less of anyone who chooses to leave Infernal Empire for another guild if they feel it will help them to better enjoy the game. Its all about the FUN.
10. The Infernal Empire TeamSpeak Server is a private GUILD ONLY service, paid for by donations of the members of Infernal Empire. Under no circumstances is any member permitted to share the voice server log in information with anyone outside of the guild. You are not to post the information anywhere including guild chat. If a member needs the information direct them to the sticky on the main forum page. Anyone found to have shared or improperly posted this information will be removed from the guild immediately.
The Chain of Command should be followed at all times.
- Keep your cool. Take what happens to you in stride, don’t get excited and throw a tantrum because things didn’t go your way. Laugh off your bad experiences and learn from your mistakes. Be open to the ideas of others. Play with the spirit of a child and the wisdom and maturity of an adult. Play the game how you like within the rules but make sure you enjoy the ride.
- If someone makes a mistake, encourage them to do better and/or offer friendly advice and leadership. Never tear someone apart for making a mistake, no matter how foolish it was. If someone purposely causes a group wipe or something similar, bring it to the attention of Guild Leadership so that it may be dealt with.
- "Praise in Public, Reprimand in Private" will be followed at all times. In-Guild disputes will not leak over from the Guild into public forums, in-game or voice chat. If you have a problem with someone, take it to the source first! If that doesn’t work, follow the Chain of Command so that it may be dealt with and resolved.
All violations of the guild Code of Conduct can result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from Infernal Empire.